The “Membership” plan for the Photography Growth Package (“PGP”) includes the following products and services to be provided by IIMAGINE DIGITAL (“IID”):
- Use of our high speed hosting on WP Engine
- We maintain your site (upgrade plugins, resolve conflicts, optimize speed)
- All licenses for ongoing updates of all software included
- Access to Adam’s Impact Entrepreneurship course – “How To Build A Real Business That Can Actually Be Sold (For Millions)”
- Access to additional web development services at a rate of $50 per hour.
Other important information
- IID will attempt to deliver all of the items included in the PGP within 2 business days after receiving all requested information and files.
- Completing the work required to set up the PGP involves considerable time, skill, and effort by the team at IID so payment for the PGP is nonrefundable.IID provides no guarantees regarding client website performance (as measured by site speed, web traffic, financial metrics, or any other measurement)IID provides no guarantees regarding the performance of third-party apps and tools.
- IID provides no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the information in the Impact Entrepreneurship course or the extent to which it will have any impact on the Client’s success.
- IID provides no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the business model tool, the ROI tool (or any other tools), and the extent to which it will have any impact on the Client’s success
- The legal pages provided by IID for the Clients’ website may not address all legal requirements. IID is not providing legal advice and all clients must seek their own legal advice and not rely on any legal documentation created for them by IID.
- Support: After the website and other software has been set up and configured, IID will answer questions about how to use provided software but will not do the work for the client. IID will fix bugs in software arising from conflicts but IID will not fix bugs located within 3rd party software.
- Maintenance: IID will maintain all tools in a manner in which they are up to date, free of conflicts, and use valid licenses.
- Additional products or services beyond those stated in the PGP may be requested and will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- We may decide to change the hosting, themes, plugins, tools, or any other services in the PGP and this may impact the features and pricing.